Our research philosophy is simple -- to provide you with the most up-to-date information in a format that's accessible and useful for everyone in your organization. Our comprehensive data and information will inform your strategy, direction and message.
Our staff has over 50 years of combined experience developing research for candidate campaigns, progressive issue organizations, labor unions, corporations, PR firms and authors. We have worked in 44 states across the country to help progressives win their candidate campaigns or issue fights, as well as helping corporations of all sizes assess, not only their competition, but their own reputation. We use our experience and expertise to produce some of the most thorough and user friendly research reports available today. What sets us apart is what we deliver in addition to high-quality reports -- strategic advice and guidance derived from our intensive research process.
The old way of doing research was to provide clients with a laundry list of facts and data without offering an understanding of how to use it -- volumes of research with no strategic advice, conclusions or themes. We have a new way. Our research is organized in theme-based documents designed to aid in developing messaging for political candidates, issue groups, ballot campaigns and corporations. Our work is used as the foundation for message development, survey research, television ads, direct mail, earned media campaigns, debate preparation, canvassing literature, websites, policy battles and corporate due diligence.
For each client, we use our expertise to cut through the clutter, alert you to the most important information and provide strategic guidance tailored to your goals. Our research is detailed and in-depth, but we know the best research in the world is useless unless it is also easy to use. Each report we provide contains an easily accessible summary highlighting our findings and the major themes for message development. Put simply, when you hire New Partners, you are not only buying a research report, but the expertise of a seasoned team who will understand the ins-and-outs of your goals, cut through the clutter and provide guidance based on facts and tailored to your unique perspective.
We will help you:
- Assess a political candidate's strengths and weaknesses
- Understand your company's competitors
- Obtain a snapshot of your company's reputation
- Prepare for a federal or state legislative campaign
- Create a public policy platform
- Prepare for a congressional hearing, a debate or a public forum
- Obtain relevant facts and figures to write a book, blog or white paper
- Implement our strategic guidance based on our research and past best practices
- Fact check your talking points and messaging used for communications
- Build and train a research staff
- Create rapid response during a communications crisis